Semi-automatic transplanter with single operator workstation every 2 rows, equipped with a 24-cups horizontal rotating feeder. It stands out for its excellent productivity combined with the halving of personnel costs.
Designed for the quincunx planting of seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramidal shaped clod up to 3.5 cm in diameter and from 4 cm to 6 cm with kit on request. Suitable for coupled rows of tomatoes and vegetables in general: aubergines, cabbage, broccoli, peppers, salad. Easily adaptable pairs of rows from min. 40 cm to a max 70 cm by means of a crank. Adjustable plant spacing, planting depth and spacing between pairs of rows from min. 50 cm; minimum 25 cm with connection kit.
- Fertilizer applicator
- Quick replacement of the gears to change the planting space in the row
- Water doser
- Roller Compactor
- Furrow opener knife and disc
- Cups extension kit for tall and leafy seedlings
- Row marker (mechanical or hydraulic lifting)
- Hydraulic folding frame
- Double shelf support for seedlings
We have a wide range of accessories. Contact us for more information.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN