Semi-automatic transplanter with single operator workstation every 2 rows, provided with a 24-cups horizontal rotating feeder. It stands out for its excellent productivity combined with the halving of personnel costs.
Designed for the quincunx planting of seedlings with conical, cylindrical and pyramidal shaped clod up to 3.5 cm in diameter and from 4 cm to 6 cm with kit on request. Suitable for coupled rows of tomatoes and vegetables in general: aubergines, cabbage, broccoli, peppers, salad.
The pairs of rows from min. 30 cm to max 50 cm are easily adaptable by means of a crank. Adjustable plant spacing in the row, planting depth and spacing between couples of rows from min. 35 cm.
- Fertilizer applicator
- Quick replacement of the gears to change the planting space in the row
- Water doser
- Roller Compactor
- Furrow opener knife and disc
- Cups extension kit for tall and leafy seedlings
- Row marker (mechanical or hydraulic lifting)
- Hydraulic folding frame
- Double shelf support for seedlings
We have a wide range of accessories. Contact us for more information.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN